Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIMcore

2009-03-13 09:49:49
Steve Atkins wrote:

It's a work in progress to provide operational documentation for
typical senders who want to use DKIM, but for whom the dry
RFC-style specification isn't as helpful as a more HOWTO set
of docs.

That's been a big problem when talking to operationally-minded folks --
which includes a very large percentage of likely implementers.  Steve's
document is a good start, and I've made a bit of an attempt with a blog
series currently ongoing on returnpath.net and CircleID, but we need more
people who actually understand DKIM -- all of whom are on this list -- to
write in a more readable manner about what it really means and how it really
works.

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc