Re: [ietf-dkim] Consensus point on ADSP

2009-03-29 00:08:52
Jim Fenton wrote:
Hector Santos wrote:
I think these are addressed with an ADSP "valid signer domains" tag.

I'm sorry, Hector, I really don't see the relationship between the
choice d= and i= values as having anything to do with the "designated
signing domains" (I think it was called) proposal.

The only reason I recall for ditching this "list" idea in SSP was the
concern it can become large.

That was one reason, but there was working group consensus not to pursue
that idea and I'm fairly sure it's not the Chairs' intent to reopen
other issues that already have been decided by rough consensus.

Thanks Jim. I appreciate the feedback.

--
Sincerely

Hector Santos