Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP Informative Note on parent domain signing

2009-04-07 18:44:35
John Levine wrote:

If you think these are silly, I wouldn't disagree, but I don't see any
reason that some of them are sillier than others.

Because none of those examples are specifically called out in RFC 4871,
while the one for which I am proposing the informative note is.

Why was the informative note that you added in -09, which also described
a signing practice not described in RFC 4871, not (to use your term) silly?

-Jim