Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP Informative Note on parent domain signing

2009-04-21 21:34:47
This discussion seems to have settled down, but I don't see a clear
consensus on it.  Let's take a little poll, then, on this thread.  No
further discussion, for now, just the poll, and please don't assume
that silence means anything.

Post to this thread, one of the following:

"Include the informative note."
"Do not include the informative note."
"I don't care [or I have no opinion] either way."

It will be easier to tally if your note contains only your stated
opinion, and not other quoted text.  Thanks.

Barry (as chair)