Re: [ietf-dkim] On the Selector

2009-05-27 17:50:36
Steve Atkins wrote:

On May 25, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Franck Martin wrote:

see

http://feedbackloop.yahoo.net/
http://www.gettingemaildelivered.com/yahoo-feedback-loop-released-to-the-public

Yup, that's connected to the Returnpath feedback loop, rather than
reputation tracking. They're allowing you to sign up for a feedback
loop for a particular d= value and for either one specific selector or
all selectors.

It'd be more accurate to continue to call it the Yahoo! Complaint Feedback
Loop.  Return Path hosts the signup page and does a few things in the
background, but Yahoo! owns the data and the relationships.

I don't believe that Yahoo are using the selector for anything
reputation related, though, and I wouldn't expect them to do so in
general.

Yep, that's the impression they've given me as well.

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc