Re: [ietf-dkim] Modified Introduction text for rfc4871-errata

2009-06-12 18:08:38

Wietse Venema wrote:
If it helps to avoid stepping on sensitive toes, you could drop
the last sentence, but I can live with it.

I'm pretty sure that the toe compression problem is inseparable from breathing
and certainly is joined at the hip with posting any email at all.

What appeals to me about having that sentence, in that place, is that it

    --  anticipates possible -- and demonstrated -- confusion when
        reading the Update, especially by itself

    --  is non-normative

    --  disappears when folded into 4871bis.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking