Re: [ietf-dkim] Case for ADSP "dkim=except-mlist"

2009-10-17 05:27:43
I don't quite understand your suggestion. Who is creating this
DKIM=except-mail ADSP++ record?  The Author Domain or the Mailing list
Server?  Who owns, creates, maintains, updates this Global White List
you speak of?

Maybe you might want to write a IETF draft proposal to work out your
thoughts.