Re: [ietf-dkim] OT: Two calls for papers that may of of interest to this group

2009-10-21 01:27:42
Speaking as a member of the apricot management committee .. thanks for
posting it, and please feel free to redistribute the cfp.

If there are any paper submissions on dkim from an ops perspective
please feel free to send them in.    And I'm reasonably sure Dave and
Jim Fenton did one or two presentations on dkim the last time they
were at apricot (2005 or 2006 I think)

-srs

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Daniel Black