[ietf-dkim] OT: Two calls for papers that may of of interest to this group

2009-10-20 13:20:44
Participants here may be interested in the following two calls for papers:

1. The Collaboration, Electronic messaging, Anti-Abuse and Spam
Conference (CEAS 2010, formerly the Conference on Email and
Anti-Spam):
http://www.ceas.cc/

2. A special issue of IEEE Internet Computing magazine, devoted to
information overload:
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/computingnow/iccfp6

I think it'd be great if we had a paper at CEAS about DKIM: how it's
being used, and a study on its effectiveness.  Something showing early
results of ARF would also be neat.  Or, well, anything else people
happen to be working on that's new and interesting.

As this is off topic, please don't discuss it here.  I encourage folks
to reply to the CfPs.

Barry