Re: [ietf-dkim] domains with ADSP

2009-10-20 06:51:18
Franck Martin wrote:

Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with
published adsp records?

Franck,

Actually all domains have a ADSP record, either an explicit record or
an implicit DKIM=unknown (neutral) non-record. :)

Jokes to the side, we used these for testing as discardable non-mail
domains (no valid signature expected).

   catinthebox.net
   wildcatblog.net
   wildcatblog.com

I also recently added "all" policy for this email domain:

   isdg.net

I use it testing and for some external technical support lists
including the new DKIM SUPPORT google group:

     http://groups.google.com/group/dkim-support

I will be watching its mail handling within this remailer.  When I get
the time and change, I plan to contact google and propose they add
ADSP support to the Management Task options.  They might be able to do
conditionally offer this to explore it for this new google group.  I
think it would be appropiate for the group "owner" to be able to
define that option for the list mail.

Ideally, this is where it would of been nice if we had a similar SSP
op=- (Always Signed, 1st or 3rd party) explicit semantic for ADSP.

Also, pretty soon our support and corporate domains, winserver.com and
santronics.com, will also have ADSP records.

--
Hector Santos, CTO