Re: [ietf-dkim] domains with ADSP

2009-10-23 19:43:22
Thanks all for this info.

I did a survey with a lot of domains to get an idea on the rate of adoption of
ADSP, results should be published Monday on http://eng.genius.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk-lists(_at_)cybernothing(_dot_)org>
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Sent: Saturday, 24 October, 2009 8:57:37 AM GMT +12:00 Fiji
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] domains with ADSP

Franck Martin wrote:

Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with published adsp records?

My personal domain, cybernothing.org, is surely one of the very few domains
to publish ADSP and also participate heavily in discussion lists like this one.

_adsp_._domainkey.cybernothing.org      text = "dkim=all"

I haven't encountered a single problem with that configuration.

The handful of small Mailman lists I host on this server get a DKIM
signature on the way out, no problems there either.

(This is purely anecdotal, not intended to replace serious testing by
serious people.)

--
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc