Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed new charter

2010-02-24 06:53:18
I did suggest this at MAAWG - adding that part of this interop
workshop should be between different ISP and/or corporate mailserver
implementations of DKIM

This is so that the interop between in-production DKIM systems can be tested,

This is in addition to testing the interop between the various MTA
reference implementations (an iteration of which was already done some
time back)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Ian Eiloart