[ietf-dkim] Broken signature analysis (was: Proposed new charter)

2010-02-24 08:27:38
I'm sort of dubious about this. Unless you're using z=, your chances of
figuring out why something broke are slim to none. With z=, your chances
of figuring it out are merely slim.

Mike, with far too much experience at that