Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed new charter

2010-03-01 12:29:07
Only if IDNA is incorporated in the DKIM signature verifier

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave CROCKER
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 4:24 AM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed new charter

This is perhaps more relevant to a discussion about interoperability testing,
but I thought it worth raising also for the next round of specification, etc.
work:

    Do we know whether DKIM works IDNs?  If not, what should we do about that?

(I'm sitting in Apricot and this came up during an APCauce discussion.)

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking