Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-10 14:25:40
I read about half of it (duty called) and think Murray has created a
good first draft. Given the nature of the topic it would be appropriate
for it to be brought in as a WG document with Murray as the editor.

Just my 2 cents.

Mike

P.S. I'll save any nit-picking for later when I have a chance to review
it more closely.

________________________________

From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Murray S.
Kucherawy
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 2:02 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

I've posted an individual submission draft that attempts to capture some
of the consensus and some appropriate guidance around the use of DKIM in
the context of mailing lists.  I don't propose that it's final at all,
but merely an anchor point for further discussion.

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-lists/

Would the WG like to bring it in and make it a WG document?  If so, I
volunteer to act as editor.

-MSK