Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-10 20:05:56
Iâ??d argue that the practices for forwarding fall under the
aliasing-style MLMs as the mechanism is identical.  Perhaps we could
say so here.

I'll bet I can get a 50 message thread going arguing about whether and
how the bounce address should change, with at least 10 of the messages
pointing out that DKIM doesn't look at the bounce address.

You are of course correct that they both have the same implications
for DKIM (none, unless the signer is actively perverse), but when has
that stopped us?

R's,
John