Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-05-11 15:47:08
On May 10, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Steve Atkins wrote:

What's described there as an "authoring" mailing list manager isn't really
what I think of as a mailing list, and there's not that much to say about it
compared with the other sorts discussed. If it simplified things it could be
dropped without affecting the rest of the document, I think.

I think it should stay, primarily as a way to prevent confusion from people who
think the "authoring"/one-way-blast MLM is the only important use of email.
(I'm sure you know some people like that....)

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk(_at_)returnpath(_dot_)net>
Return Path Inc