Re: [ietf-dkim] Charter update

2010-05-19 17:26:55
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Stephen Farrell
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:32 AM
To: ietf-dkim
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Charter update

This charter and milestones imply that we should probably request a
short session at the next IETF in Maastricht, and that we'll want a
longer session in Beijing in November. If you've opinions or issues
with those face-to-face sessions, please let us know.

Attending a Maastricht meeting is highly likely for me, but Beijing is less
certain.

Could we plan a regular meeting in Maastricht?  Seems appropriate given the big
interest in a "DKIM And MLMs" document.