Re: [ietf-dkim] Charter update

2010-05-21 03:03:25
Hi Stephen,
At 03:36 20-05-10, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Sure. Assuming there's sufficient interest. Please let Barry and I
know (or the list, whatever) what you think is better.

I'm interested in working on the "DKIM and MLMs" document.  I am in
favor of meeting at the next IETF as there will be more WG
participants there than at the last meeting of the year.

Separately, some IESG folks have asked whether we really have
the cycles available for some of our new charter items, in
particular:

- Dec  2010 - WG last call on an I-D detailing deployment and
effectiveness data for DKIM base
- Dec  2010 - WG last call on an I-D detailing deployment and
effectiveness data for ADSP
- Mar  2011 - Update overview and deployment informational RFCs as
appropriate, and/or produce one or more new informational RFCs from
information obtained above

I'll read the documents.  If other WG participants have the cycles,
I'll make time for the above.

Regards,
-sm