Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-27 16:46:20
On May 27, 2010, at 2:05 AM, John Levine wrote:

I thought I had. Remember that business about 100 million phishing
attacks being blocked (DKIM alone would not have delivered that... it
was our policy assertion and the acceptance to act on that policy
assertion that made this happen)?

Right.  But then there is the utterly unwarranted leap to claiming
that has any connection to ADSP.  You published your policy by calling
up your friends at large ISPs, not by ADSP.

We have had ADSP deployed since the week before the February MAAWG meeting.  I
just asked our infrastructure guru to do a quick check and we are seeing about
a million ADSP look-up's per day at this point.

-- Brett