Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-28 00:37:00
On 05/27/2010 09:14 PM, John Levine wrote:
So I understand your line of reasoning. But today, I believe ADSP can
provide a benefit. Brett has data that supports that.

Once again, we have a pernicious confusion between manually maintained
drop lists and ADSP.

Brett has data that supports the former, not the latter.

It takes a special amount of arrogance to tell people with operational
experience what they they've actually experienced. Congratulations.

Mike