Re: [ietf-dkim] list vs contributor signatures, was Wrong Discussion

2010-05-28 14:09:51
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:14 AM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:
So I understand your line of reasoning. But today, I believe ADSP can
provide a benefit. Brett has data that supports that.

Once again, we have a pernicious confusion between manually maintained
drop lists and ADSP.

Brett has data that supports the former, not the latter.

Strange, you replied to Brett's message showing the latter two hours
before this message.

But I'd like to see if I understand the difference your are trying to
highlight between a manually maintained list and a self published
list. Manually, there is confidence in understanding the
ramifications. Self published (ADSP) there is no assurance in the
understanding of the ramifications. Therefore the data collected from
one method is not applicable to the other? The end result (discarding)
would somehow end up different?

John, is your manually maintained list done in co-operation with the
those in the list?

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA