Re: [ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-levine-dbr-00(fwd)

2010-06-24 17:16:05
Maybe we need an ADSP flag that says "I think I sign all my outbound
mail, and if a trusted third party vouches that I'm not entirely
clueless about DKIM then you should trust them and treat this as
"dkim=discardable", but otherwise don't pay too much attention to
this and treat it as "dkim=unknown"".

You could certainly use my DbR proposal together with ADSP, and say to
drop mail only if both ADSP and DbR say to drop it.

Assuming the DbR list were competently run, I'm not sure there'd be any
practical advantage, particularly since DbR allows you to check both DK
and DKIM.

R's,
John