Re: [ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-levine-dbr-00(fwd)

2010-06-24 17:27:31
Nothing in the ADSP spec says that the ISP has to silently drop the
mail.

Actually, it does.  Read it again.

For all you know the ISP may choose to automatically send a notice to
the intended recipient indicating that they dropped mail from
example.com based on the published request from example.com and that
if the enduser has any questions they should contact
postmaster(_at_)example(_dot_)com(_dot_)

Ooh, "we're sending you this useless notification instead of what might
have been spam".  Just when we thought that had been stamped out.

R's,
John