Re: [ietf-dkim] Call for agenda items

2010-07-09 15:09:36
On Jul 9, 2010, at 10:56 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:

I'd also like a
sort of "show of hands" to let me know who's going to be attending in
person, and who will participate remotely, using the audio stream or
jabber.

I'll be there in person.

8. Any other business.

I haven't actually started on a draft yet, but I and some co-workers and
colleagues have been thinking a lot about a standard for per-domain DKIM
statistics reporting -- aggregate statistics for both successes and failures,
without the message content attached.  This would obviously build on Murray's
DKIM reporting extensions in the MARF WG, but since it's in aggregate it
probably wouldn't fit in that WG anymore.  Would it fit here?

Also: have we beaten the recent ADSP arguments into the ground, or is there
something we could accomplish in person that we didn't on the list?

--
J.D. Falk <jdfalk(_at_)returnpath(_dot_)net>
Return Path Inc