Re: [ietf-dkim] Call for agenda items

2010-07-12 11:43:55
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:ietf-dkim-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 9:57 AM
To: IETF DKIM WG
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Call for agenda items

I'd like to hear about other agenda items people have to propose, or
any other comments about the skeleton agenda below.  I'd also like a
sort of "show of hands" to let me know who's going to be attending in
person, and who will participate remotely, using the audio stream or
jabber.  Please reply to this thread with answers to these questions,
and other issues directly related to the Maastricht meeting.  (Please
take any other discussion to a separate thread.)

+1 on the agenda, and I'll be there in person.