Re: [ietf-dkim] Call for agenda items

2010-07-12 10:26:04
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 3:27 PM, J.D. Falk
<jdfalk-lists(_at_)cybernothing(_dot_)org>wrote:

Also: have we beaten the recent ADSP arguments into the ground, or is there
something we could accomplish in person that we didn't on the list?

I have yet to re-read Doug's latest draft, but I believe that the concept of
tying 3rd party signatures to 1st party signatures needs to be explored now.
I'm even at the point where I wished the DKIM draft had an explicate rule
that forbid the concept of a 1st party signature (where d= is the same as
RFC5322From domain).

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA