Re: [ietf-dkim] marketing dkim

2010-08-19 17:15:26
Steve Atkins wrote:
On Aug 19, 2010, at 12:56 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Folks,

Please. Let's get back to the work at hand and not
spend time on this,

Encouraging use of DKIM, and avoiding confusion
between ADSP flaws and DKIM flaws is a big part
of the work at hand, I think. If it's not, it should be.

Well, unfortunately, 5+ years of work seems to show that hasn't been
possible. I doubt it will ever be possible to ignore what are not
subtle flaws but obvious protocol consistency flaws between WG
documents and ignoring the comments clearly hasn't help as well.
Can't blame me. I can step away and the bugs are still there. :)

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com