Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis

2010-09-22 14:21:55
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:
John, et al,

     *****

     Does anyone else have comments on the draft???

     *****

I just reviewed the diffs:

Section 3.9:

INFORMATIVE DISCUSSION: This document does not require the value
of the SDID or AUID to match the identifier in any other message
header field.

should "the identifier" be "an identifier"?

I cringed at SDID and AUID, but I don't have any better suggestions at
the moment.

Reviewing the flow of the document, I suggest moving section 2.7-2.11
to be after section 2.2.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA