Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt

2010-10-11 16:39:16
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Jim Fenton
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:46 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D
Action:draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt

  The same question on Working Group Last Call applies here as well.

Abort, retry or ignore?  :-)

I guess it's up to the chairs.  It hadn't occurred to me that this could upset
a WGLC.

I believe the changes for this one aren't very critical to procedure since it's
likely not going to be published as an RFC anyway.  The end of WGLC just marks
a date after which it will be converted to an implementation report on the IESG
web site.  And nearly all of the changes were editorial anyway.