Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt

2010-10-11 17:39:24

On 11/10/10 22:35, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
  The same question on Working Group Last Call applies here as well.

Abort, retry or ignore?  :-)

I guess it's up to the chairs.  It hadn't occurred to me that this could
upset a WGLC.

At this point I'd say that the changes are (I hope) minor enough and
there are enough diff tools out there that folks commenting can take
their pick and I'd ask the editors to handle that if the versions
differ. So long as people are specific about the version they're
commenting on it should be ok.

If a problem arises, we'll deal with it, but let's try stick to the
current WGLC date.

If however, a bunch of folks find the above plan problematic, then
speak up and we'll add an extra week and base on the latest versions.

Probably best not to produce any other revisions just now as well:-)

Cheers,
Stephen.

PS: Let's do this for both updated I-Ds.