[ietf-dkim] DKIM Japan has been set up

2010-11-19 22:04:06

Hi to all,

I am Tsuneki Ohnishi and I would like to let you know
that DKIM Japan(dkim.jp) has just been set up as of
Nov 15, 2010.

It's a non-profit organization and its main purpose is
to share information and to clear the decks for the
nationwide implementation of DKIM.

Our board members consist of top major companies like
Yahoo! Japan, Sendmail, Rakuten Inc., Nifty Corp,
PIPED BITS Co.Ltd, and infomani@ Inc. Other members
sum up to about 30 companies now, consisting of major
ISPs, ebiz companies and security vendors. We also
have the Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs,
Posts and Telecommunications as an observer.

I am the company owner of infomani@ Inc and speaking
on behalf of dkim.jp. What I would like to do here
is to share information and possibly contribute to the
community by giving feedback from what we're trying to
do in Japan.

I may ask some dumb questions since I am new here,
but I hope I'm welcome. :-)

Tsuneki Ohnishi
infomani@ Inc.