Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed documentation split between DKIM and "DOSETA"

2011-01-07 17:04:02
And so, for example, controversial items such as MUA discussion were
preserved.  Although they might be worthy of further discussion, that
discussion has NOTHING to do with the current round of effort.

In the list of nits I sent along some months ago, I noted that there was a
fair amount of text that implied that a DKIM verifier produces an edited
version of the message it's verifying.  I gather we agree that it doesn't,
so, uh, what's the new draft going to say?

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",