Re: [ietf-dkim] Working Group Last Call on 4871bis

2011-04-12 18:47:02
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 1:15 PM
To: DKIM Mailing List
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Working Group Last Call on 4871bis

At this point, I ask that issues be brought out specifically and
individually.  Please post minor editorial things to this thread.  If
you still think there are substantive issues, please start a new
thread for each, and prefix the subject with "Issue:".  As we discuss
those, if any come up, let's keep the discussion focused on the issue,
and not wander off in other directions.  In particular, let's avoid
discussions of what we might change here and there, whether we like
ADSP or not, and so on.

Also, if you do open an issue, please include proposed alternate text for
discussion.