Re: [ietf-dkim] Working Group Last Call on 4871bis

2011-04-13 15:56:29
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 11:43 AM
To: J.D. Falk
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Working Group Last Call on 4871bis

Please post minor editorial things to this thread.

In 3.1, the examples of selectors are "january2005" and "february2005" and
such, which clearly shows the age of the text.  Maybe update 'em to 2011?

A reasonable suggest, and one which I'll leave to the whim of the
editors and not put in the tracker.

How about 2012, followed by "Some of the information in this RFC may contain
projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the
future performance of DKIM.  We wish to caution you that these statements are
only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially."