Re: [ietf-dkim] ADSP stats

2011-04-17 00:28:17
Hector Santos wrote:
John R. Levine wrote:

So in my limited dataset, ADSP usage is if anything shrinking, with only
Paypal publishing discardable.

hmmmmmmmmmm

John, you do realize its only April? 1/4 of 2011?

According to your stats:

    2649*4 = 10,596

There will be an extrapolated increase of 2576 by the end of year.

Sorry. Wrong data comparison.

Lets correct the extrapolation using your active ADSP domain recordings.

2011: 135+5+1+38+194+6    = 379 ADSP records for 365 days
2010: 59+5+11+5+22        = 102 ADSP records for 107 days

Linear extrapolation

   102/107 days  =  x/ 365 days

Solve for x:

  x = 102*365/107 = 347

So yes, for your personal community a slight decrease, but nothing to
base anything on.  Promote ADSP more and we should see  increase adoption.

The real interest is the total unique domains and also the changes,
i.e. how many of the 2010 ADSP = NONE  domains have adopted ADSP in
2011. That will give you a better adoption rate.

--
HLS