Re: [ietf-dkim] New canonicalizations

2011-05-27 15:43:01
John R. Levine wrote:
By introducing a loose canonicalization we may learn whether signature
survivability affects DKIM adoption.

Feel free to do some experiments.  One of the reasons that DKIM has had
relatively few implementation surprises is that we already knew how DK
worked.

Overall, I would like to agree, but then again, there are still
problems, including in how DK worked and we still coming up with
surprises.

The issues we come across and how we deal with it, is par for the
course for how most things are considered important or not - Who it
happens to (the messenger), is a very important factor in all this.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com