Re: [ietf-dkim] New canonicalizations

2011-05-19 13:59:45
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Right, but you can't address that by examining only the traffic from
the high traffic domains. If the spammers are spreading across domains,
then you won't see their traffic in that analysis.

But that's not what the report I ran produced.  There's no doubt
spammers are spreading across domains, but their choice of
canonicalization doesn't seem to make a difference in that regard.

Quite possibly we can simply chalk it up by giving people the benefit
of the doubt they are actually reading RFC4671 chapter 3.4 on
canonicalization and they are simply looking for the DKIM path of
least resistance.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com