Re: [ietf-dkim] New canonicalizations

2011-05-18 22:21:02
Since I more or less started this, my assertion was that relaxed doesn't
do much better than simple, which at this point I think we can categorize
as "not disproven."

The point I was making was that ever more complex ways to decide that
two mutated versions of a message are "the same" aren't likely to help
much, certainly not compared to the large cost of implementing code
even more complex than what relaxed does now.  And anyway, if your
goal is for your message to survive, you should armor it better, not
come up with more arcane ways to declare that it may be bleeding
heavily but it's not dead yet.

R's,
John