Re: [ietf-dkim] New canonicalizations

2011-05-17 11:46:42
Michael Thomas wrote:
On 05/16/2011 09:39 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:

My guess is that admins just don't understand any of the subtleties,
have heard lore that "relaxed" is "better" and just click "relaxed"
wherever they find it. It may also be the case that some implementations
don't even have separate nerd knobs for headers and body canonicalization.

Based on what I see, one SWAG is that the "good" intention people are
using the defaults or relaxed/simple,  and spammers tend to use
relaxed/relaxed as the reduced restraint.   By far, in my samplings,
the largest group are spammers using relaxed/relaxed.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com