Re: [ietf-dkim] Weird i= in client mail

2013-06-17 23:45:22
On 6/17/2013 9:20 PM, Franck Martin wrote:
On Jun 17, 2013, at 8:58 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
At one stage i= was thought to represent different mail streams with
different reputation,
however this did not get any traction...
The question was raised and dispelled on, proving the
idea was in the air, and I read it in some deliverability documents in the
early days (tho wrong too)...

As I said, there were a variety of intentions, descriptions, desires and
claims for i=.  Different people had different views.  None of the
alternatives was in the spec and therefore none were standardized.

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking