Re: [ietf-dkim] The problem with the DKIM design community

2013-06-23 03:08:47
On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Michael Deutschmann <
michael(_at_)talamasca(_dot_)ocis(_dot_)net> wrote:

(I have deployed DKIM alone senderside, but that's just to keep in
practice in case someone invents an accessory protocol that's actually
sane.  Allowing me to declare that all mail bearing my RFC821 MAIL FROM:
without a corresponding signature is bogus while saying nothing about
that which merely bears my RFC822 From: would be a good start.)

If that's the magic you seek, I propose writing it up as an I-D and doing
some practical interoperability experiments, and see if it takes off.

It's easy to lob "you should've done it this way" grenades without actually
putting any energy behind it other than a critical missive here and there.

-MSK