Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM and EAI

2018-02-09 16:03:38
If I may once again change the topic for a moment ...

I pushed out a new version that says something about SPF macros, attempting to say that if you try to expand a UTF-8 local part, it doesn't match anything. I figure this is consistent with what would happen if your local part was something like which won't match anything either.

I would appreciate if people would take a look and see if anything seems obviously wrong. I'm doing some EAI whitepapery things for ICANN and it would be nice if, for a change, the advice they offer matches reality.

John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for