RE: Why we don't require requirements

2004-10-03 07:37:11

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Paul Lambert wrote:

    On Jim's comments:

    > All I'm trying to avoid is this group
    > creating the sixth email signature protocol.

    Maybe we will :-) ... or perhaps one of the old proposals will get
    recycled and we simply need to specify our usage... or there will be
    other focused mechanisms developed.  All of these are viable outcomes of
    the current charter.

    PS - can we declare the charter to be done soon?

No, expressly because the charter leaves the door open to invent yet
another email signature protocol without (in my opinion of course) a
compelling reason as to why this is necessary or should even be
considered an option.

Jim