RE: Date for BOF at IETF 61

2004-10-21 08:46:26

Thanks for the update. I was just working on making my travel plans and
was trying to figure out whether I needed to be in DC for the whole
week.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-mailsig(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org [mailto:owner-ietf-
mailsig(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Jim Fenton
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:02 AM
To: Robert Barclay; ietf-mailsig(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Date for BOF at IETF 61

At 10:29 AM 10/19/2004 -0600, Robert Barclay wrote:

Is there still a plan for this group to meet in Washington to discuss
the charter? If so has a date for this been set yet?

I understand that a MASS BoF is still planned for Washington, but
haven't
heard when that will be yet.  The agenda page on the IETF website
hasn't
been updated since October 5.

They are trying to avoid Tuesday and Wednesday because of the FTC
Email
Authentication Summit, which no doubt adds to the scheduling
complexities.

-Jim