Re: Want a BoF at IETF 62?

2005-01-05 15:30:00

On Jan 5, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Sam Hartman wrote:

I think that you need to have a
strong showing explaining why you need more than one solution.

Who said we need more than one solution? We don't. We would be better off with only one solution.

Just color me skeptical. I was told four months ago that "we don't need no stinkin' requirements because we're all talking about the same thing"... Unless I am only suppose to read every fifth word or something, I don't see it in the list traffic.

-andy