Re: draft-delany-domainkeys-base-02.txt

2005-03-30 08:35:33

 I'm again struck by the significant disparity in ideas of how email works
 between participants of this list and in what level of breakage can be
 tolerated.  Personally, relegating remote users to some other domain seems
 unacceptable.

Me too.  And, of course, trying to remedy that is the motivation behind the
email architecture draft.

To that end:

--- Original Message ---
From: "Dave Crocker" <dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net>
To: ietf-smtp <ietf-smtp(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:11:51 -0800
Subject: Pseudo Last Call - draft-crocker-email-arch-04.txt

 Folks,

 I've submitted draft-crocker-email-arch-04.txt as the latest revision to
 the Internet Mail Architecture draft.

 Since the changes are relatively small, I'm going to ask folks to treat
 this as a last call on the document.  In a couple of weeks, I'll ask the
 IESG to consider the document for Proposed Standard.

 Please consider doing a review on the document, with that goal in mind.

 Until the draft is issued through the Internet Drafts process, it can be
 accessed at:

 <http://bbiw.net/current.html#email>

 Thanks.

  d/