Re: draft-delany-domainkeys-base-02.txt

2005-03-30 09:35:32

On Mar 30, 2005, at 11:08 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:

are we certain that the behaviors for domainkeys will match the behavior cited
in that analysis?

Do you have good reason to believe that 368 bytes of key material takes up less room in a cache than 200 bytes of XML?

Personally, I think the demands of DNSSEC will out strip any demands DomainKeys will put on DNS. But stating that we are not allowed to apply past lessons is just an attempt to deny a conversation about DNS concerns.

-andy