Re: DKIM - Selector

2005-07-21 12:06:07

I think the question should be more of its common to have subdomains run
as part of the same mail system as main domain. More to the point if that
happens is that any more different (and more common) then having shared
mail server environment and are the rules for having subdomains on the
same mail server supposed to be different then for shared mail server?