Re: PEM and mail signature DNS public key verification

2005-07-31 16:26:33

On July 31, 2005 at 13:38, "william(at)elan.net" wrote:

  http://ftp.sayclub.com/pub/ietf/concluded-wg-ietf-mail-archive/pem/

Perhaps somebody maybe willing to convert that into searcheable form
or if its ok I can directly quote part of their message and you're
free to confirm it manually with archive data.

I've made a searchable archive of the data at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/pem-dev/>.

The raw data had some malformed email data (nothing to major), so
hopefully I caught and fixed most of the problems.

It appears a search for "DNS key" gives plenty of hits.

--ewh